Standard Report: Type
For this report we will produce a standard report ordered by question type. Ordering in this way groups questions with the same option set together.
- Click Reports from the menu
- Click Create New Report
- Select the type of report, in this case Standard Report
- Questions: to order questions by type select the Type option
- Select the form(s) that the data will be drawn from. In this case, the only form needed is Demographics 101
- For How Should Questions be Ordered? select By Type this groups questions together by option sets and type of questions. Note how questions with the option sets Days Per Week and Media Type are grouped together in the screenshot above.
- Display Results: select Full Titles (easier to read)
- Text Responses: select Show All to show all text responses
- Title the report
- Select Run to display the standard report